Toys'R'Us Recon Snapshot

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Morian Miner
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Morian Miner » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:20 pm

Also finally got to see the P51 at TRU today. I can now see why everyone has been speaking so highly of it. That really is a nice plane. Not a fan of the P51, but no lie I stood there for 15 minutes debating whether or not to buy it. Having seen that, I really hope they do the zero. :wink:

normandy

BBI P-51

Post by normandy » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:59 am

The Levittown L.I. Toys R US has 2 Killer P-51's. Thats one ass kicken model/toy @ $39.99. I looked it over for a while and put it back, I think I want an Avenger and a Me-262 more then another P-51. Im happy with my Lou IV for now and with 21st working on a new and improved 51 whats the rush?

c44
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by c44 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:06 pm

Re: what's the rush...that's a commendable display of willpower, Normandy! :) ...in my case, it was I came, I saw, I had to have...for me, it was too good to pass up, plus I always have this nagging paranoia that first-run editions may be nearly impossible to snag should I want one in the future (these sure ain't warming up the shelves)...it's peculiar BBI isn't talking new WWII a/c releases, maybe they're paranoid since they leaked a while back they'd be doing T-Bolts & 21CT scooped them (with more than a half a dozen paint schemes to boot!)...it'll be interesting to see where BBI goes from here...
C44
...Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...