BBi figures on sale at TRU

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
digger
Officer - Brigadier General

bbi figs

Post by digger » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:44 am

Cannot comment yet on the FoV, but the new bbi figs deserve praise. Somehow the strap on the helmet does not break when you force it onto any size head. The head swaps are easy with most bbi figs and even Dragon and 21C guys. The hole in the neck is narrow so Dragon heads stay on. The figs are tight but still bash very easily.

Birddog

Post by Birddog » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:14 am

You can kit bash the FOV figures just like the bbi figures.

I've swapped heads between my FOV and bbi figures with no problems. Haven't tried the limbs yet.

Morian Miner

Re: bbi figs

Post by Morian Miner » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:07 pm

digger wrote:Cannot comment yet on the FoV, ......
Haven't got these yet, Digger? Oh man, just wait. The two BBi figs I got was Omar and the 10th mountain. The 10th Mtn. figure's helmet is just aweful - looks like he's trying to wear a little kiddie helmet. Compare that to the FOV helmets which look great. Just wish FOV would pack two helmets in each fig :wink:
Last edited by Morian Miner on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes, the mind needs a shovel, rather than a pencil and paper, to express itself.

V2 MAN
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by V2 MAN » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:01 pm

Morian Miner wrote:Was slightly bummed last week when all you guys were ordering $.70 figures while I was getting a camera shoved down my throat. But, was lucky enough to score two figs today, including the one I really wanted for $.70 at a B&M TRU.

Great figures, but I have to say FOV has better modern helmets.

Almost picked up the Brit paratrooper, but he looks like he has some really, really funky leg articulation.
I noticed that to when looking at it when i was at tru picking one up. But later when i opened it it seems alright .The bags on the legs go up on the leg past where you move it so you can have it on there and still move the leg :wink: Also hey wouldnt these brit guys look good as some commandos in north africa 8)