GPXD - Small Scale Military Headquarters
View unanswered posts | View active topics { FB_FEEDBACK } { FB_FEEDBACK }    It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:36 pm

Forum rules

Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Elite Force F-16 for sale 
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Elite Force F-16 for sale
I have an Elite Force F-16 with no out fit markings. It is out of the box as it was displayed at an air show USAF Vet's booth. I have ALL the parts and pilot. I have the original box if wanted. I am asking 250.00 and 30.00 shipping. Will only ship to lower 48 in the U.S.. If interested PM me or e-mail to littbob@cableone.net for pictures as Photobucket account is messed up.
Bob Litteer

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:05 pm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post Re: Elite Force F-16 for sale
Enail sent

Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:56 pm
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post Re: Elite Force F-16 for sale
I am sorry for a not very good description! This aircraft itself is complete, out of the box. As I did say is was opened, displayed and taken apart for storage. I do not have the decals as it is an Air Guard aircraft. All parts are there and the gear does work.
Again, I am sorry as I am not a collector and didn't know how to describe this to collectors. I do dioramas with mine mainly F-86. I do have two other planes I am going to sell of WWII version.

Sorry,
Bob Litteer

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]