For Sale Josef Priller's 1/18 BMW 327 ~ Jnewboy Customs

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Jnewboy
Officer - Brigadier General

For Sale Josef Priller's 1/18 BMW 327 ~ Jnewboy Customs

Post by Jnewboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 am

In the past several years I have been less active due to my real world job but also I have found myself not looking forward to my workbench like I once did. I have thought about it long and hard and have come to the conclusion that the money and deadlines that started to be associated with the work was killing the joy for me. So I would find myself doing other things. I have learned to never take money upfront for anything and I wont in the future. I run my model business on its own income meaning I never would dip into my families money to foot the bill, that avoids arguments and keeps the Mrs. happy. I do sponsor a boy in Africa off my model sales and give to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. However with no money coming in and needing cash to finish the Lippish project I did have to "borrow" from myself and I will still need more money before its done. The Lippish looks great and the other hydrospan pojects look even better but the are so expensive and time consuming I honestly dont know how many I will make in the future.

I am going to be selling some of my personal custom collection to finish the Lippish project and buy silicone for the next job.

First up is my red 1/18 BMW 327 owned by Josef “Pips” Priller. This Fw190a is now available as part of the decal set that goes with the HobbyBoss kit. It is a very rare and expensive diecast model that has been highly customized. All the 1/18 327s produced are all post war versions. Mine is 100% correct through completely stripping down the car to all parts and repainting it the correct 1940 BMW red then re-assembling the whole thing. Detail wash the interior and most importantly I custom made the correct bumper and fog lights that were on his BMW, something which took many hours.

Its beautiful and will look amazing next to someones Fw190a. Let me know if a member is interested for $350. Otherwise it will go on to eBay on Sunday for $365.

ImageP1060345 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060348 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060352 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060354 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060358 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060361 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060363 by jon newsom, on Flickr

ImageP1060366 by jon newsom, on Flickr

tmanthegreat

Re: For Sale Josef Priller's 1/18 BMW 327 ~ Jnewboy Customs

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:15 am

Beautiful model! Also thanks for the colorized pics of Priller’s FW-190A5, which will be helpful when my own build gets back on track... Like you, my new job is taking time away from my workbench activities!
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Jnewboy

Re: For Sale Josef Priller's 1/18 BMW 327 ~ Jnewboy Customs

Post by Jnewboy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:25 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:Beautiful model! Also thanks for the colorized pics of Priller’s FW-190A5, which will be helpful when my own build gets back on track... Like you, my new job is taking time away from my workbench activities!
Thanks my friend, someday when I'm in Fresno I would love to stop by for a tour of your stuff! You have an amazing collection!