Obama threatened to down Israeli jets

This is the place to put those reference links, posts on books, movies, photos, and etc.
dragon53
Officer - Brigadier General

Obama threatened to down Israeli jets

Post by dragon53 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:57 pm

ketelone

Re: Obama threatened to down Israeli jets

Post by ketelone » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Not surprising. The Obama Administration has had a barb under its saddle with respect to Israel since day one. I am concerned how all the powers dealing with Iran have allowed Iran to control all aspects of the nuclear discussion. More appeasement. Whatever happened to 'learn from history'?
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:34 pm

What the F$:^
Our best ally in the middle east and we threaten them im officialy done with this pos administration as soon as I turn 18 I'm moving out of America and going to Israel to live I will renounce my citizenship and get an Israeli passport and live my life there cause I can't live in a country that's government says this to its best ally and tramples on its core values I hate to say this but I am not proud to be an American right now

PanzerArm

Post by PanzerArm » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:16 am

Guys please consider the source of this article. Newsmax is a huge offender in the category of polarizing, sensationalized news with the sole purpose to smear one particular political affiliation. Having seen enough of their articles pop up on my FB newsfeed, I can tell you their articles are consistently based on information from "well-placed sources", when in reality offer no real evidence. You can read the damn title of this one and tell the story is more than likely bullshit.

These sort of sites are going to be the demise of the self-determined, well informed voter in this country as more and more people seem to just take what these sort of sh*t sites say at face value without doing any real investigation or thought on their own. Just because a website/news channel/politician has the same general views as you politically, at least on the surface, does not mean you should blindly believe everything they say.

-Kevin
Last edited by PanzerArm on Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Acknowledged. Point well taken however as I indicated, the major powers have been appeasing the Iranians. The Iranians have succeeded in stalling, delaying all talks. Meanwhile they continue to proceed with the development of their nuke capabilities. Additionally, there are powers involved with these talks which are major trade partners with Iran with respect to materials and parts needed for Iran's nuclear program....
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:42 pm

As a retired journalist, objectivity is a rare trait in the news media---at BOTH ends of the spectrum.
Based on my own professional experiences, Brian Williams isn't as rare as you might think----William Randolph Hearst may be dead, but his spirit lives on in the current news media.

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:33 pm

PanzerArm wrote:Guys please consider the source of this article. Newsmax is a huge offender in the category of polarizing, sensationalized news with the sole purpose to smear one particular political affiliation. Having seen enough of their articles pop up on my FB newsfeed, I can tell you their articles are consistently based on information from "well-placed sources", when in reality offer no real evidence. You can read the damn tile of this one and tell the story is more than likely bullshit.

These sort of sites are going to be the demise of the self-determined, well informed voter in this country as more and more people seem to just take what these sort of sh*t sites say at face value without doing any real investigation or thought on their own. Just because a website/news channel/politician has the same general views as you politically, at least on the surface, does not mean you should blindly believe everything they say.

-Kevin
looks like the israeli news agency is reporting it too

PanzerArm

Post by PanzerArm » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

dannyc wrote:
PanzerArm wrote:Guys please consider the source of this article. Newsmax is a huge offender in the category of polarizing, sensationalized news with the sole purpose to smear one particular political affiliation. Having seen enough of their articles pop up on my FB newsfeed, I can tell you their articles are consistently based on information from "well-placed sources", when in reality offer no real evidence. You can read the damn tile of this one and tell the story is more than likely bullshit.

-Kevin
looks like the israeli news agency is reporting it too

And again a suspect source. They claim to have the same, "well-placed sources", and alleged reports...

Read between the lines and you'll get the real story here; another smear attempt that has little basis in reality.

-Kevin

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:21 pm

According to the talk shows, the report is being denied by various sources.

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:25 am

Well I stand corrected

snake

Post by snake » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:34 pm

dannyc wrote:Well I stand corrected
So, are you still renouncing your citizenship, and moving to Israel ? :lol:

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:55 am

snake wrote:
dannyc wrote:Well I stand corrected
So, are you still renouncing your citizenship, and moving to Israel ? :lol:
I still might I have more respect for Netanyahu then I do for Obama Israel deals with threats with no mercy Obamas America trades terrorists for deserters who shouldve been left there to rot

Dauntless

Post by Dauntless » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:06 am

Though you're probably a little too young to vote Dannyc, give it till 2016 and things can take a complete 180 turn around. Once again the propaganda machine is stirring up trouble to that end. It will happen when (if) the opposition takes power by the other side, though maybe a little less vitriolic hatred between the lines?
And the wheels go round and round. Democracy is a messy business.
Freedom of speech is also freedom to lie or bend the truth for one's benefit. Words have consequences.

If Pontius Pilot were around he would still be asking "what is truth?" :?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:00 pm

Dauntless wrote:Though you're probably a little too young to vote Dannyc, give it till 2016 and things can take a complete 180 turn around. Once again the propaganda machine is stirring up trouble to that end. It will happen when (if) the opposition takes power by the other side, though maybe a little less vitriolic hatred between the lines?
And the wheels go round and round. Democracy is a messy business.
Freedom of speech is also freedom to lie or bend the truth for one's benefit. Words have consequences.

If Pontius Pilot were around he would still be asking "what is truth?" :?
unfortunately i wont be able too vote in 2016 since i will be 18 in December 2016 but i will be campaigning for ben carson most likely

Axis Nightmare

Post by Axis Nightmare » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:36 pm

The story is proposterous. :roll:

O.K. looking at this from a purely military aspect, are they saying U.S. planes would penetrate Iranian airspace to stop Israeli planes? Our AWACS could pick up the planes and plot them but how could they be intecepted over Iraq with certain knowledge of the mission until the strike actually took place? Where would they launch our planes from? A carrier out to sea? Iraq? Do we have anything left on the ground in Iraq? Could they intercept in time anyway? And the article says Israel has already had dry runs and weren't detected by Iranian radar. We didn't shoot down any then. :?

Newsmax is borderline tabloid. They "report" political sensationalism.

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager