FS 1/18 21st P-38 *customizer special / parts aircraft*

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Fast Mover
Corporal
Corporal

FS 1/18 21st P-38 *customizer special / parts aircraft*

Post by Fast Mover » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:32 pm

The last post went really successfully, so I figure I will offer another one up. :)

1/18 21st P-38 'putt putt maru' aircraft for either parts or a great base for a custom project. It is complete and includes bombs, bazooka tubes, and wing rockets. It has a broken propeller tip and one propeller is broken off and missing. It is also missing one of the main tires. It would look great as a wheels up 'in flight' aircraft with the rest of the propellers removed, or can be the basis for a restoration.

Also included is a 21st corsair pilot new in box (I think looks more appropriate for a pacific P-38)

Price is $40 + S&H

-FM

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: FS 1/18 21st P-38 *customizer special / parts aircraft*

Post by Razor17019 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:59 am

PM sent
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin