Custom Decals for 1/18 MH60A?

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
B17Fortress
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Custom Decals for 1/18 MH60A?

Post by B17Fortress » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm repainting a 1/18 BBI MH-60, and am curious if someone here could produce a custom set of decals for me. This repainting project started off as just painting the model black, and is now growing into a full on display in my display room that will serve as a memorial to the events of Oct 3, 1993. To make this helicopter truly serve its role, I've decided to model it as CW3 Goffena's Super Six Two (Decal Option 14 in the following image) from Operation Gothic Serpent.

I would want the olive drab markings of the serial number (23882), 'Danger Keep Away' and arrow, the tail boom's 'United States Army', along with the black '62' window markings and the unique Black Widow name + spider.

If you're willing to take on this commission, please PM me. If you know of someone off of this forum who does great decal work, please feel free to let me know too.

From what I can find, the majority of the other markings present on the BBI MH60 are absent from the 160th's birds deployed along with Task Force Ranger. If anyone has more pictures of any of the helicopters that were deployed in Somalia in 1993, I would love to see them.

Thanks!

slogan
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Custom Decals for 1/18 MH60A?

Post by slogan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:05 pm

If it helps. I'd buy several sets of these decals as well.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

pizzaguy
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: Custom Decals for 1/18 MH60A?

Post by pizzaguy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:01 am

I could make vinyl stencils if you wanted to paint them on. The size would be big enough to cut. PM if your interested. The ALQ I made would look pretty cool as well. LMK