Saying goodbye to some old friends (photo shoot)

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
Kroll777
Corporal
Corporal

Saying goodbye to some old friends (photo shoot)

Post by Kroll777 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:33 pm

All the F-14s in these shots are going to head to a new home.

I'm down to two tomcats, three f-16s, one F-18.

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: Saying goodbye to some old friends (photo shoot)

Post by A-10LOADER » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:09 pm

That's a nice payday for you !! Love the NSAWC Cat, like the 2 seat F-16 as well. Would have liked to have seen a WIP on that one.

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Kroll-

You buggin out of 1:18? Or just cleaning house a little? I have lost momentum on the custom work these days. Been too busy. Hope all is well my friend!

supersonicfifi
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by supersonicfifi » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:04 pm

do you want to sell the F16 two seater ..... ?
1/18 mirage 2000 & RAFALE should i say more ?

Kroll777
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Kroll777 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi guys

TKO,

I hope you and your family are doing great! To answer your question a little bit yes and a little bit no. For the last year and a half I really have had to put this hobby on the back burner do to a family situation. As a result I have had zero time to work on anything. To be honest I'm not sure when I will. Hopefully, soon though. I really want to finish the two seat hornet and possibly make one more f-16 two seater. I have some cool hornet schemes I would love to do. Anyway, most of my jets were just sitting in boxes. I just felt like it was time to let someone else enjoy them. I was really sad to send them on their way but they have found a great home.

Super,

I've promised the individual that just bought all these first crack at the rest of my collection if I let them go. He has been a stand up guy with all that he has bought. I know you like the f-18b in the green and white camo. Once I get the first f-18b done. I will have the process down to make more. So what I'm saying is I could make another F-16 B//d or F-18b/D. I'm actually really close on the f-18 but have not had time plus I loned out the landing gear. The price tag would be around the $1500 and up dependent on the scheme. Plus shipping. I know that seems like a lot but trust me I never get out what I put into them. So if your willing to drop that type of coin. You might talk me into making one for you.

supersonicfifi
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by supersonicfifi » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:18 pm

i really like the F 18 D two seater , i can't wait to see it ! do you have some more pictures ? your customs are so beauifuls ! I will think about your offer ! but in the meanwhile i need to work more :)
1/18 mirage 2000 & RAFALE should i say more ?