GI JOE Cobrapocalypse --- The Dreadnok Dumper

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
gladiator
Private First Class
Private First Class

GI JOE Cobrapocalypse --- The Dreadnok Dumper

Post by gladiator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Battlewagon back though my new name is Gladiator. And if you're a GI JOE fan, you'll know that the European version of the GI JOE Battlewagon was known as "Gladiator". Here is my newest post apocalypse vehicle custom. I had a lot of creative fun designing and modifying it.

GI JOE Cobrapocalypse - The Dreadnok Dumper

Motto: “Takin’ a dump on the Joes!”

The Dreadnok Dumper was originally a GI Joeggernaut that was stolen by Ripper, Torch, and Buzzer. The trio of Dreadnoks poured all their malice and twisted imagination into its extreme makeover. The result is a post apocalypse dump truck --- from hell! The Dreadnok Dumper plows through any obstacle and obstruction with its huge battering ram. Its front wheels have spikes for grinding and dismembering anything that crosses its path such as zombies and zombeasts. The Dreadnok Dumper wields a rotating dual barreled cannon that operates independently via artificial intelligence and targets enemy vehicles such as GI Joeggernauts, F.L.A.K. Off, RAMkenstein, Slaughter’s Monsterauder, and the GI Joeliath. The Dreadnok Dumper’s second level known as “The Balcony” is comprised of two fully rotating seats and offers storage for an arsenal of weapons including crowbars, axes, swords, and spiked clubs. The Dreadnok Dumper’s biggest and most powerful weapon is a triple barreled multi-bomb firing system, which the Dreadnoks amusingly nicknamed “The Big Dump” a.k.a. “TBD”. The Dreadnok Dumper is a juggernaut of the road and is the newest addition to the Dreadnok motor pool composed of the Dreadnok Cyclone, Road Pig’s Road Hog, the Dread Cycles, the Dredder, the Dreadnokout, and the Dreadnightmare.

gladiator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: GI JOE Cobrapocalypse --- The Dreadnok Dumper

Post by gladiator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm

gladiator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by gladiator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm

gladiator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by gladiator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

GI JOE Cobrapocalypse will return in 2016. :lol:

Ruger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Ruger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 pm

You know, somehow this does actually seem appropriate for the Dreadnoks. Maybe not so much an autonomous cannon, but the rest of it seems like their cup-o-tea.

MV
"When I went into Kuwait I had 39 tanks, after six weeks of air bombardment, I had 32 left. After 20 minutes in action against the M1's, I had none." Iraqi BN Cdr, 1991
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/CanteenX/Blowing-Smoke-sig.jpg[/img]