Hitler head in 1/18 scale

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
supersonicshion
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Hitler head in 1/18 scale

Post by supersonicshion » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:56 pm

TankAce wrote:I still can´t contact you because I´ve just joined the boards, but I´d be definitely willing to buy the painted head and maybe a figure body :)

Can you try sending me a PM?
If you are a new member the forum board has a waiting period for new members before you start buying selling or trading,however i have the Hitler head on my ebay listings for sale.Item number#160813024858 or just look under "1/18 German head" .after making the purchase,request the invoice(before paying) and send me a email(in ebay) that you are a board member and i will adjust the shipping to free.I will include the tracking.If you have any other questions let me know.[/quote]

That sounds great! Now another question. First of all, you have other things I´d like to buy, maybe a couple of soldiers and definitely one of the Patton´s figures.

Second, the head is unpainted, I was thinking about buying from you a painted head and if possible a suitable body.

Is such thing possible?

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:58 am

my Hitler head came today. Ha, it's great.

So who's next? Himmler, Goering, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo??
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by TankAce » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:56 pm

I would like to have all of those.If Weylen make those,i will be buying a few for my collection.
Someone ask me a similar question on ebay about a General MacArthur.
I painted Gradmofftarkin's hair in brown and added a mustache,and it look like general Montgomery.I need to get a beret from elite force or marauder inc.

plasticboy
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by plasticboy » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:11 am

I thought people here are not interesting in figure; probably I go for wrong direction! I might target the WWII general series of Allies & Axis, what you guys think?
Have fun with toys forever!
http://weylent.blogspot.com/

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by TankAce » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

I will be interested on the heads of the Generals.Also Stalin is #1 on my wish list.
It would sell better than Hitler because Hitler can not be listed under it's real name.
In my personal opinion the heads will be better off if you make them slightly smaller than the Hitler one,so that way it can be used not only on 4" figure but also on 3 3/4" body.

CW4USARMY
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by CW4USARMY » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 pm

PM Sent. :-)

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm

I received my Hitler head in the mail last week and I was amazed at the likness and the paint job. Awesome.
All I need now is the body....
Any body got a body for Adolf?
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

CW4USARMY

Post by CW4USARMY » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Also received the Hitler head from TankAce today. Amazing sculpt and paint detail plasticboy. Looking forward to future releases ;-)

gouchy
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by gouchy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Hitler head pics from Tankace, posted on his behalf

"Be Water, My Friend..."

Good Trader: Tankace

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by TankAce » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:22 pm

I use a ultimate soldier Japanese imperial marines leader body.There was no painting done on this body(yet),but from far it looks like the light brown color of Hitler's favorite Nazi uniform.
The first thing i did was to dremel a hole on the part where the head was going to be inserted.The hole was large,but not deep enough.I did not want to cut the neck shorter because i could use the same head on the future for another body.
The next thing was that the body had two belts on the waist making the torso look skinny and long. So i cut the highest belt with a razor blade with a lot of caution to not damage or cut the torso's peg. I modify the peg to go more easy when is connected to the upper torso,so when i need to sit the figure on the limousine,i disconnect the lower torso and simply seat only the upper part of the body.
The Last thing i need to do is to paint the uniform.The good thing is that the color will be similar,so if it get scratch on the joints it will not look bad.
This body is good for guys with no painting skill,or simply no time and want to take the easy path.

paulpratt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by paulpratt » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm probably late to the party, but I would love to get one of these.
Best,
-Paul

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by TankAce » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm

paulpratt wrote:I'm probably late to the party, but I would love to get one of these.
I have a extra painted head that i was going to use to build another hitler with a different outfit,but i figured out that i can easy swap the head to the other body for displaying.
send me a PM if you are still interested.

Jnewboy

Post by Jnewboy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 pm

I would like one also, but dont have a figure to put it on, I would like a figure that portrays him in his late war clothes, trenchcoat, hunched over, no brown shirt status :lol:

newwavepop
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by newwavepop » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:17 pm

i must have missed this when it was on the boards, i actually bought one of the heads on ebay a few months back. would love to get a painted one if still available. also would love to see any of the other high rank germans.

also i know its rare on this site, but i am actually a figure collector not a vehicle collector.