Custom Warlords Figures WIP Pics (sci-fi)

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
C130IM
Sergeant
Sergeant

Custom Warlords Figures WIP Pics (sci-fi)

Post by C130IM » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Wanted to post a few custom figures I'm working on. They are waiting while I work on my V project. But, these just need final detailing and painting! Hate painting lol. I provided just general information to keep short.

These are commanders in my verse. Involves pre/post global invasion by conglomerate of alien species under the flag of prime civilization. Explain more in time. Storyline has evolved in mind and paper over 20 years.

System Premier, Zoav Vrackarru
(Longest serving Premier in the expeditionary fleet. responsible for conquering numerous systems, his successes grew the borders, security, and resource allocation in deep regions of uncharted space for the prime civilization. He commands the fleet and invasions. Maintains security until the regular military and planet Premeir take control of operations. His fleet is resupplied with troops, armor, and whatever else is required.)

Planetary Ground Operations, Supreme General Tilkau Zabidra
(known for his shere verocity in combat, and knowledge in all forms of ground and fighter crafts; he commands all ground and air forces engaged in combat on Earth. He overseas planetary operations from base in Midwest. He is known to fight in battles in Southern US, China, Europe, and Africa)

Region General, Hief Petara
(serves as southern US regional commander engaged in ground operations, security, enforcement of laws in occupied states [North/South Carolina, Georgia, parts of Northern Florida]). Reports to senior leadership on status of operations. Coordinates with other Region Generals regarding allocation of resources to meet objectives of Supreme General Zabidra)

Region General, Xetur Zrathakus
(body mutated as result of biological contaminant. At Xetur's behest, medical integrated into his body computer/DNA inhibitor preventing further spread mutigene. He commanded assault and establishment of first ground base in midwest. Significant location for open land to allow for landing transports, armor, mecha, from their Earth orbitting expedtionary fleet)

Region General, Suta Rasshirii
(severely injured in battle with insurgents on another planetary system. Body was mangled but his will as officer to fight refused dishonor of death on a primative planet. what was left of his body was incased in a cybernetic chassis. His pain receptors in the brain were inhibited by nano surgery. He remained formidable and punishing leader. He loathed insurgents; very group which caused the metamorphic change from humanoid to cyborg.)

Field General, Gerat Ligtavin
(reports to Region General Petara in southern US. He serves on front lines of the invasion. He commands his forces in North Carolina. He prepares and waits for orders to launch offensive into Virginia.)

Hope they look okay so far. More to come on the vehicle and Figure front.
Chad

Positive Trader Reports:
http://www.warbird-photos.com/gpxd/view ... &start=650

gliderdwm  30 Sep 10, 22 Oct 10
popeye357 13 Oct 10
Ferrari250GTO 15 Oct 10
xddave 24 Oct 10
ram04 9 Nov 10
Jay 28 Mar 11

trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: Custom Warlords Figures WIP Pics (sci-fi)

Post by trigger1 » Mon May 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Not really my cup of tea, but I always appreciate custom work. Nicely done!!
B/S/T Contacts:holensock,billgiff,Razor17019,KWR190,ostketten,kevrut,ram04 etc...