Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse (9/28/10)

Love to tweak toys and models? Add features and small details? This forum is for you!
battlewagon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse (9/28/10)

Post by battlewagon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 am

Goon Tower

Retractable yellow ladder. Tank turret rotates 360 degrees and holds one goon inside.

Turret cannon tilts up & down. Turret features universally articulated functional searchlight.

Goon Tower made with Chap Mei APC turret and Transformers CarRobots Black Convoy parts.

Goon Tower size comparison with Ryuzo and Feenee Wiggy.

I'm killing myself right now for not having taken pictures of the Goon Tower at its latest stage of progress. The latest version of the Goon Tower had spikes (wooden toothpicks) all over the tower and tank turret; barbwire (from Marauderinc.com and Lanard Corps) around the tower.

You guys (and myself included) won't see it until September 2011 because ALL my stuff is in storage. :'( My collection means more than just toys and customs. That's my personal, creative, imaginative, and artistic history and it's all gone. :(
Can't a midget get a break! (Feenee Wiggy, "Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse")

If you're a bad guy, you're screwed because I'm coming to get you! (Ryuzo, "Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse")

battlewagon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by battlewagon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:10 am

Toomucho (a.k.a. Too Much)

I consider Toomucho as the quintessential post apocalypse vehicle in my Post Apocalypse universe. The way I came up with the name for this vehicle is extremely hilarious. As I was brainstorming its design, I realized I was overdoing it by adding too many parts/weapons/details/etc. I was constantly telling myself, "Okay, that's too much."

When it came time to name this vehicle, I knew I wanted a catchy, funny, and silly name. If you speak Spanish, you will better understand the joke behind the name, "Toomucho". I won't tell you, lol. ;D

I'm killing myself right now for not having taken pictures of Toomucho at its most recent stage of progress.

Here are the only pictures I have:

Note: You can vaguely see the Goon Tower in the background with spikes on the turret, etc.

Toomucho features a little bit of everything: Rear gunner station, Midgetian gunner station, and exhaust pipe on one side. Roof would hold all sorts of backpacks, boxes, crates, etc. Adornments would be hung from roof sides.

Wire mesh window, front battering ram with toy adornment, exposed engine on hood, multiple rocket launcher. Roof would feature a loudspeaker and functional searchlight with wires (for both loudspeaker and searchlight) running down window frame.

Absurdly huge gun. The joke behind it is that the gun is non-functional. Its sole purpose is to intimidate goons. Of course, once goons figure this out, the occupants of Toomucho are screwed. ;D

Initially, Toomucho was going to utilize a makeshift roof. But there's no point in doing that since the Chap Mei safari golf cart roof is perfect. Toomucho is a Work In Progress so the final version will feature TOO MUCH! :o :o :o

If you're a bad guy, you're screwed because I'm coming to get you! (Ryuzo, "Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse")

battlewagon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by battlewagon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

Squash, Sparky, and Sharky

Buzz Saw Bikes were my favorite custom. Then came the Tank Wheelchair. My new favorite custom is Squash, Sparky, and Sharky. Again, I'm killing myself for not having taken pictures of the latest stage of progress for Squash, Sparky, and Sharky.

Squash is one of the tiniest Midgetians but he is extremely courageous. His battle bike known as Sparky features a sidecar outfitted with a massive bomb. The bomb has shark teeth decals and is known as Sharky. Squash uses Sparky (and Sharky) in the Midgetian Child Laborer Rescue Mission (a.k.a. The Penultimate Battle against Vorne).

Squash's battle bike a.k.a. Sparky is based on a Maisto mini motorcycle.

ImageImage

The next time I see those mini Maisto motorcycles, I'm grabbing as many as possible for future Midgetian battle bikes. Besides, I need another one for Dirgiggy and Dirgundy's battle bike known as Dironimo. :D

P.S. Sharky was based on the bomb from the GI JOE Weapon Transport.

battlewagon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by battlewagon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:14 am

Guys and gals, this is the final picture update for Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse. Thank you for your support and feedback. Ryuzo, Vandar, Feenee Wiggy and the Midgetians return September 2011. The tech specs section on page 2 will be updated continuously so keep checking back to learn more about characters, vehicles, etc. ;D

P.S. Ryuzo Hero of the Post Apocalypse is developing at an incredibly fast rate. Characters, vehicles, sets, weapons, episodes, story arcs, action scenes, etc are nearing completion. The ending to the series is already finished. Within 4 years, this stop motion animated series will finally debut on YouTube in High Definition.