Has this forum lost its way? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

For all Forum, Computer, Message Board, or help threads!

Has the board lost its way?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes: 49

RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: Has this forum lost its way? YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Post by RED » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:12 pm

I dont think that the forum has lost its way because the forum isnt giong anywhere!!! Nothing new is comeing out---we all know ,but no one is really doing any customs or anything else either!!! 1 or 2 might come down the pike but no one seems to care but the few folks that do!!! To me the forum seems dead---nothing new to talk about and (IMOHO) a fence is up to anything new!!! Me, I love WW2 with all my heart but nothing new has came out in a year or 2---so Im looking to modern stuff to get me though!!! There seems to be a dis-like to anything new/fantasy military here(imoho)!!! You got to roll with the punches or start makeing customs of your own to get by!!! Untill then---this site is a shell of its self and the only thing I get out of it anymore is the up-dates on moveis and such by DRAGON in to OFF-TOPIC thread!!!---RED---
[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]

ltcbj
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by ltcbj » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:41 am

How can a military toy forum with such and eclectic and eccentric membership ever lose its way?
There still seems to be plenty of action on the toy side, the trading is moving right along and the "Off Topic" section seems to be active.
It certainly isn't this forum that is lost. If anything it is the manufacturers who are letting us down, if in fact they are- which I don't think.
This is one of only three forums I keep in my bookmarks. It works for me.
"The only constant is change. Often short change. Learn to accept.": Noah Vaile www.dinosaur-toys-collectors-guide.com
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c315/photbug/image6.jpg[/img]
On your mark! Get set! Lunch....
Want your own website? PM me!

ram04
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by ram04 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 am

Who says we let this go, I'm a fairly new member, I see allitle sci-fi and other type stuff and really I like that, gives a mix to the site.

Me , I'm here for the WWI stuff, and really have never been disappointed, these guys have treated me like a brother and I appreciate it, I say we cruise along as always 8) 8) 8)