trouble with screen size

For all Forum, Computer, Message Board, or help threads!
acisne
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

trouble with screen size

Post by acisne » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 am

Somehow the screen on this website is tiny and I can barely read it (even with 20/10 vision) . I clicking around a few day ago and all of the sudden the screen size shrunk. I have looked everywhere and can't find anywhere to change it back. All other content on the internet displays just fine.

Thanks!

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: trouble with screen size

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 am

acisne wrote:Somehow the screen on this website is tiny and I can barely read it (even with 20/10 vision) . I clicking around a few day ago and all of the sudden the screen size shrunk. I have looked everywhere and can't find anywhere to change it back. All other content on the internet displays just fine.

Thanks!
This is "Small Scale HQ".... :lol:
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am

If you are using Windows Vista or a later version of XP, there is often a zoom feature for the screen. It can be found in the bottom right corner of the screen when you have an application open, such as word or the internet. It will say what zoom level you are on and you can change it to what you want.

On my laptop, the screen zoom function can be controlled on the finger pad, where I often inadvertently hit it, either severely shrinking or severely zooming in on what I am viewing.

Some computers - I am thinking of my friend's Apple Mac OS computer - simply show images smaller than they should be and do not have the zoom function.

Hope this helps.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 pm

^^^ Police! Arrest this man!

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Unbelievable..... so bold he not only has a website, he even signs his name.........

This guy has no fear at all of some official coming after him in his nefarious dealings..... what is he, a democrat? :wink:

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

Ruger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Ruger » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:30 pm

[CAT]CplSlade wrote:^^^ Police! Arrest this man!
Threetoughtrucks wrote:Unbelievable..... so bold he not only has a website, he even signs his name.........

This guy has no fear at all of some official coming after him in his nefarious dealings..... what is he, a democrat?
Did I miss something here? We're after T-man for offering advice on zoom settings?

MV
"When I went into Kuwait I had 39 tanks, after six weeks of air bombardment, I had 32 left. After 20 minutes in action against the M1's, I had none." Iraqi BN Cdr, 1991
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/CanteenX/Blowing-Smoke-sig.jpg[/img]

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Ruger:

You did miss something. You gotta be quick on this board. Some bozzo popped up offering to sell CC numbers. He had a website and gave his name. Our mods zapped him.......... maybe I'm next for spilling the beans......... :shock:

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

[CAT]CplSlade

Re: trouble with screen size

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am

^^^ Necromancer.