FALSI-TECH FIGHTERS

This is the place to put those reference links, posts on books, movies, photos, and etc.
MiG29K
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

FALSI-TECH FIGHTERS

Post by MiG29K » Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:33 am

Jason,

As requested, I found my Veritech Fighters and also found the Weapons Upgrade Kit that I forgot I had. Sorry it took so long. I have two versions of the plane - Low Visibility and Regular Squadron Black/Gold Colours. This is 1/48 scale and is classified as Perfect Transformation - i.e; No parts need to be removed in order to execute transformation like the 1/72 scale Planes. (Click center mouse wheel to scroll left and right on the image.)

On the Weapons Upgrade Kit, Strike Parts, the units were made in this Midnight Blue-Cobalt like colour. I wasn't too happy with it so I approximated a colour match and I think it looks a lot better.

??????? ?????. ?????? ? ??????!

Washington State > Kansas

steelbonnet
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by steelbonnet » Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:27 am

WOW very Nice Rob & Thank`s Very much mate. NP on time frame. We all have lives to live too :D

I must admit I`m more & more drawn to the Low Vis camo than the brighter colours.

I`ve amassed a fair few Custom LowVis colour schemes on VF1s,so We`ll see once I have mine done :D

Again Rob,Thank`s very much mate :D

Ja
Steel Bonnet