Buy or Trade: 32x German 3 ton Standard Truck

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Buy or Trade: 32x German 3 ton Standard Truck

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:38 pm

I'd like to get ahold of another 32x German 3 ton Standard truck for use in an intended custom project. They have all sold out in my area since being released a few weeks ago, in part due to my own actions as I sent some to fellow boardmembers... Again, it is the gray 3 ton truck and not the halftrack variant. If anyone that still has some in their area can pick one up for me, I would greatly appreciate it :D

I can make payment through Paypal or by check and I would also consider a trade for an item of similar value. There isn't much new in my area save for the new 1:48 P-51C and ME-109K repaints and I also saw the new Iron Horse packs with the Halftracks (though that was before Black Friday). PM me if interested and thanks for your time!

tman
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:24 am

PM Sent

Panzer_M

Post by Panzer_M » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:05 pm

I got the Mule still in 32x