JSI F-14A Black Knights Version

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
trex0770
Corporal
Corporal

JSI F-14A Black Knights Version

Post by trex0770 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 am

Thinking about selling my JSI F-14A Black Knights. Bought it from a shop which had it hanging on display a while back but never got around to doing unpacking it. Has a couple of minor issues such as 1. broken tail tab, 2. broken vertical tail from being glued, 3. some glue spots from shop owner gluing parts, 4. missing ejection handles in front seat.

The highlights include 1. main landing gear has not been opened (original tape is untouched), 2. lights all work, 3. all parts look to be there, 4. it's in original box, 5. none of the pitot tubes are broken, 6. it's a Black Knights Tomcat!!!

Anyone interested? PM me a serious offer.

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Re: JSI F-14A Black Knights Version

Post by f56tbird » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Trex ..would you consider parting this plane out..? or swapping for another plane or planes..? Have a large collection of over 40 plus 1/18 planes. I have a F-14 that I need some parts to complete. If I recall we did a bit of business in the past. e-mail [email protected]
Many thanks..
John..
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..