WTB: 1:48 HobbyMaster display stand.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
coogrfan
Corporal
Corporal

WTB: 1:48 HobbyMaster display stand.

Post by coogrfan » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:48 am

I picked up a used HM Spitfire recently, only to discover that the display stand was missing the center arm (i.e not the base or the cradle that the model rests on). If anyone has one to spare maybe we can work something out? Thanks.

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: WTB: 1:48 HobbyMaster display stand.

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Coogrfan, I don’t have a Hobby Master stand that I can spare, but you should contact their customer service and request the part. I’ve dealt with their customer service a few times in the past and have always had a positive experience. They will usually send a missing or replacement part free of charge.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

coogrfan
Corporal
Corporal

Post by coogrfan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 pm

Dragon53 pointed me in the same direction. 8) I sent an email today, hopefully I'll hear back from them before too long.

cjg476
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by cjg476 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:38 pm

I had to do the same thing for an hm stand couple weeks ago and got one today. They are very good about helping.
Corey
Good Trader Report:
Dauntless-----------------------[Cat]CplSlade
Jlspec
Pickelhaube
Axis nightmare
Flyboy_fx

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:41 am

A few years ago, I got a Hobby Master Spitfire Mk.I Model in 610 Squadron markings (HA7801) from an eBay seller long after the particular model was out of production. The model was missing the pilot’s armored headrest part, which I think was a production-wide defect. I contacted Hobby Master Customer Service and asked if they could replace the part. They actually sent me a couple headrest pieces :D

coogrfan
Corporal
Corporal

Post by coogrfan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:01 am

I picked this one up on shopgoodwill.com a couple weeks ago. The box was kinda rough, but the model itself is near mint. :)

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:48 am

That’s a beautiful Spitfire Mk.IX! I’ve got the George Brueling variant of the same tooling for my collection.