BBI Sidewinders F-18 (sold)

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Winterstar
Sergeant
Sergeant

BBI Sidewinders F-18 (sold)

Post by Winterstar » Sun May 12, 2019 5:59 pm

Edit- And sold! Thank you sir!

Greetings gentlemen.

As a few of you know, I am a Ph.D candidate in the field of leadership studies. As I'm raising funds to literally fund my dissertation research, I've decided it might be time to part with my last BBI Sidewinders F-18.

I will get some pictures up when I get home later this week, but there is not much to see as it is still sealed in the box which is then in BBI cardboard shipping box.

I know I can sell it on e-bay, but I wanted to offer it to the community first. If the idea of furthering cognitive development research appeals to you (and you've been eyeing getting one of these beasts) feel free to PM me. I have had deals with a few (awesome) gentlemen in this group, and its the community that makes this hobby so much fun.

Thanks for your time, and cheers gents!