WTB 1:18 21st Century Me-262 pilot figure

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Fast Mover
Corporal
Corporal

WTB 1:18 21st Century Me-262 pilot figure

Post by Fast Mover » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:16 pm

Hi everyone,

I just got my 21st Century 1:18 Me-262 out to display, and realized that it is missing the pilot. I am looking to buy a replacement one. I'm located in the USA and would prefer to keep deals within the US due to cost of shipping. Please send me a PM if you have one. Heck, I might even be willing to buy another Me-262 if the price is right because I like the airplane so much.

Thanks for looking!

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Re: WTB 1:18 21st Century Me-262 pilot figure

Post by f56tbird » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:26 pm

Mr Mover...
Have a spare Admiral Me-262 pilot. Overall grey with yellow mae-vest with brown leather type helmet and black boots. Would it help you at all..?
John G... FLA..
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..