1/18 Blue Angels

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
CW4USARMY
Officer - Brigadier General

1/18 Blue Angels

Post by CW4USARMY » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:15 am

Hello all, Been a long time since I've posted here. Once 1/18 dried up I kind of lost interest.
I was one of the original Ground Pounders for those that remember. Unfortunately I have to start selling some of my prized possessions. I am going to sell my sealed BBi Blue Angel Badcat exclusive F18 Hornet. Probably on ebay. Anyone know what a fair asking price would be around now? I cant find any listings for one.

Thanks!
Andy

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: 1/18 Blue Angels

Post by A-10LOADER » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi Andy, If I recall correctly, I believe I saw one a while back just like yours sealed in the original box, starting at around $500.00. Sorry I can't give you a definite answer but, I don't follow the F/A-18's on EBay.

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 pm

CW4USARMY, good to see you back, though I wish under better circumstances than selling off prized items... I think A10 Loader is correct about a starting price for the BBI Blue Angles F-18 being in the $500 range. On eBay at the moment there is a rare Jolly Rogers F-18 that’s going for $600 and someone in the U.K. is selling the original Golden Dragons version loose for over $700 (way too much for that particular scheme). Bottom line these jets aren’t nearly as cheap as they used to be! Good luck with it and hopefully you don’t have to sell off more.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

CW4USARMY

Post by CW4USARMY » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks TMan and A-10Loader. I didn't want to be too high so appreciate your help!