Custom F-16 display stands

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Custom F-16 display stands

Post by A-10LOADER » Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 am

For those that own the BBI F-16's, I offer these hand made, custom built ( my own design ) “ In flight “ display stands. The stands are $150.00 plus $30.00 s+h, in the US, which includes tracking and insurance.
The bases measure 12" x16" with different options, depending upon which version of the F-16 you own.
Other squadron versions available upon request.
Payment via Paypal or check, thanks.

Steve

OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

slogan
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Custom F-16 display stands

Post by slogan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:40 am

Are these also available in black?

Is there a generic F-16 logo available as well?

Hope to see these stands for more of the modern airframes to include helicopters.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by A-10LOADER » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:17 am

I personally didn't think that these would look good in black because the plaque is black. I could certainly do it if that's what you wanted. What F-16 version do you own ?
I have not been able to find the F-16 swirl in decal form unfortunately.
I've been asked to make stands for the F-18's but, unfortunately I do not own one so I have nothing to measure off of. I do not own any helicopters either sorry.

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

slogan
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by slogan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:29 am

I own the Wolfpack F-16 but don’t really care for their emblem. That’s why I was wondering if there was a generic F-16 emblem. Thanks.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by A-10LOADER » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:49 pm

Well you could do other emblems for that jet. There is the 35 Fighter Squadron, PACAF and, the 8th Fighter Wing unit badge.

Steve

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by A-10LOADER » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:29 pm

" Custom " F-16 stand on it's way to Texas for a former Crew Chief. " The Lethal Lady " was painted on his nose gear door.

Steve