Looking for 21st desert cammo Stuka in Texas.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
hotrodrock
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Looking for 21st desert cammo Stuka in Texas.

Post by hotrodrock » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:32 pm

Live over a 100 miles from the DFW area and even farther from the Houston area so its hard to go and just hope to find any particular item. Want to pick up one of the new cammo Stukas. Anyone run across any. Seems I saw a post somewhere that someone had found some it Houston but recall where I saw it.

H.N.
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by H.N. » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:14 pm

Checked 3 walmarts in the Arlington area...No Stukas yet.
Will let you know with any sighting.

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:18 pm

I the new Stuka in Fresno, California. There were two along with two of the "Bunker Hill" Corsairs. They went very quickly. I picked up a Stuka, but the rest of the planes were gone three days later!

The German F-104 and "Seeman" ME-109G6 were found in the Houston area.

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:54 pm

German F-104 and Seeman BF-109 in San Antonio hotrodrock. We have not seen the new Stukas yet. I will keep you posted if we receive any of them.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

H.N.
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by H.N. » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:26 pm

Desert Stuka sighted in Arlington, Tx. This is at the Super Walmart @ I-20 and Cooper St. It is a very nice plane...Dark Tan with Green spots. There is 1 very minor prob...The fuselage crosses do not align up. I might go back and pick up my 2nd Stuka, and a Corsair.