Lot of 1/18 Figures For Sale--SOLD

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General

Lot of 1/18 Figures For Sale--SOLD

Post by Axis Nightmare » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:33 pm

These are still in original packages and are duplicates or just some that will remain in a box in a closet indefinitely as I have no plans for them. I prefer selling all as a lot. There are 23 pieces with 25 total figures as two are double packs. There are several brands and all are WWII subjects. Would like to get $115 (plus shipping) for the lot. That's just a bit under $5 per figure considering the double packs. I know people are asking stupid high prices on eBay but I wanted to give members here a chance at a deal. What you do with them is up to you. Only if there is no interest in the lot in the coming days will I consider breaking into smaller lots or singles but they will be at a higher per figure price if I have to do multiple packing and trips to the post office...or I might just throw them back in the box. PM with any questions. I now have PayPal. Will use actual shipping charges. Continental U.S. please.

Thanks!

Dennis

Double packs

Last edited by Axis Nightmare on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

Axis Nightmare

Re: Lot of 1/18 Figures For Sale

Post by Axis Nightmare » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:15 pm

SOLD! :D

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager