Items for Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Items for Sale

Post by tpa05 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Two More Items for sale

Little Bird - Sand Color with weathering - $125 Plus Shipping

M2 Bradley - $125 Plus Shipping

Note that the front vent plate has not been attached as I've built a metal tow cable (note second pic). Either the vent plate can be attached or the cable (without the vent plate). Also, several of the tools were replaced with the ones in the second pic. The Hammer and Axe have actual wood handles and the shovel with a metal rod/handle. The storage boxes are actual wood as well.

Last edited by tpa05 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mutt71
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by mutt71 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:04 pm

I don't see any prices on either the Sand colored Littlebird, nor the Bradley. Could you post them? I am sure that this is an oversight. (been there, done that!)

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by tpa05 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:25 pm

mutt71 wrote:I don't see any prices on either the Sand colored Littlebird, nor the Bradley. Could you post them? I am sure that this is an oversight. (been there, done that!)
First Mutt many thanks both for the interest and the heads-up on the prices. I've been out of town a lot recently and when here just plain busy. Was asked by a member to hold several of the items I have for sale and, figurin' I'd be shipping them out, thought I'd wait until a decision was made before posting prices as well. Anyway, I'm back home now just in time for the 4th and Mutt if you have any questions just lemme know. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the holiday and again thank you for your interest!

John

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by tpa05 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Update - Posted prices for the Sand Bradley and Little Bird (thanks again Mutt71) and will (finally) post prices for the other items I have for sale later tonight.

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by tpa05 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:26 pm

One M2 Bradley SOLD. One more PENDING
Little Bird SOLD. Hope to finish a new/second one shortly.
Sniper SOLD - I know, he wasn't for sale but everything has price

More items coming shortly

John

mutt71
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by mutt71 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:16 pm

Tpa, if those US figures are still available, I would like to buy them. Thank you in advance.