JSI Jolly Rodgers F-14 Im selling, $200 plus shipping ..OBO

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
ww2collecter
Sergeant
Sergeant

JSI Jolly Rodgers F-14 Im selling, $200 plus shipping ..OBO

Post by ww2collecter » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:06 pm

OK guys... Im looking to sell my 1:18 scale F-14.

Its been way to long since I got it, so not even sure how old it is. I do have the booklet and the complete box with all the foam inserts and cut outs. I do know it was spotted, but I did the tip on blending the spots in.

The bad news... I had to store it couple years ago and in the process of manipulating the rear landing gears, they broke when closing them. Putting it back on display, I built a simple stand for it and display it with the gears CLOSED. The canopy is loose, behind the rear seat and couple of the little antennas have broke off. The 2 antennas and the piece from the landing gear are ALL IN THE BOX. I'm sure the talented folks here can easily fix it!

I don't know what they are going for and and figure I'd start at $200 plus shipping.. If you are anywhere close to
ST. LOUIS, then willing to meet to save the hassle of shipping.

Send me a PM and I will email pics then. I don't have a way to host pics to the site. IM OPEN ON PRICE

thanks

Anthony

rschaap
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: JSI Jolly Rodgers F-14 Im selling, $200 plus shipping ..

Post by rschaap » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:14 pm

pm sent

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: JSI Jolly Rodgers F-14 Im selling, $200 plus shipping ..

Post by A-10LOADER » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:28 am

Is the Tomcat sold ?

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.