Armor and planes in Newport News,Va

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Keith B
Corporal
Corporal

Armor and planes in Newport News,Va

Post by Keith B » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:16 am

I am interested in selling some of my collection but do not wish to ship, just local pickup.My armor is in displayed condition,most of my planes are NRFB,have just about everything from 21st century toys and bbi,cash or paypal only.Pm me if interested,Keith

mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Armor and planes in Newport News,Va

Post by mikeg » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:41 pm

What's NRFB?? mint in box, only touched by chinese fingers, almost never removed from box, displayed put back in box, displayed generously dusted and put back into box,- what?

Shipping is easy, fun, an absolute joy, AND effective in moving your stash. Reconsider depriving your long distance brothers of the opportunity to spend our money with you.

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Never Removed From Box

Seriously?

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 pm

Yes, Sunshine, seriously......I have as much of this stuff as anyone here or more, I just don't equate my items with terms I would apply to high end collectibles with which one expects to fund their childrens college education or help to use as a down payment on a new home.

And yes, I am apparently oblivious to the finer, upstanding, more discerning amongst us as every item I own is quickly opened and allowed to gather dust in all its glory with no qualms whatsoever, :wink:

prayse jeezus and pass the used (and affordable) XD :lol: