Trading a F-14A "Spotcat"-Revised II

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tiger1
Corporal
Corporal

Trading a F-14A "Spotcat"-Revised II

Post by tiger1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:12 am

Hi guy`s-Anybody want to trade a JSI F-14A" spotcat "for a F-16 + a F-104G (must be a German version) .The cat has it`s original Box,and is 99% ok;one of the small(inboard)ldg door hinge is broken-otherwise the model is good,with all ldg gear functions intact.What i want is that one model has it`s original Box,and that the models are in good order and Complete-even if the original box are missing for one of them.You pay shipping to me and i pay shipping to You.....Daniel-Norway

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Trading a F-14A "Spotcat"-Revised II

Post by f56tbird » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:28 pm

Daniel..
Would you consider selling the F-14 outright..? and if so what would you consider a fair price..?
Many Thanks..
John G in Florida USA..
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..

tiger1
Corporal
Corporal

Post by tiger1 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:16 am

Hi John- i don`t know-other than the few on E-bay,with prices ranging from 600-1100$..what would You be willing to pay?Or even better:if you can get an F-16 and a F-104G so we could trade-that would be the best solution for me...Brgds Daniel

cnq
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by cnq » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:45 pm

This guy is insane :lol: . He is asking $3400 obo for JSI JR F14 (lighted version) on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-18-JSI-F-14- ... OSwR2RaFtn~

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by A-10LOADER » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:22 pm

:lol:

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Post by f56tbird » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:11 am

Daniel..
Do not have a F-16 or F-104 currently.. I can only offer you cash at this time. If you would like to discuss this in more detail.., please contact me directly at [email protected]. Was thinking between 7 to about 8 hundred shipped but I am open to other trades and or cash for the F-14. Please let me know your thoughts..
Thanks again..
John..
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Post by f56tbird » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 am

cnq..
Yes.. I have seen that listing.
Delusional at best. He or she in my opinion really does not want to part with the F-14 ergo the ridiculous price. If it somehow sells for that and someone is willing part with that amount of money.., Well then PT Barnum was right..

Last bumped by tiger1 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:48 am.