1/18 F-86 and Mig-15 For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

1/18 F-86 and Mig-15 For Sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Greetings

I have two 1/18 aircraft I am interested in selling.

1) JSI F-86 Sabre (Jabarra) version. Plane has been on display but is perfect, no broken parts or issues. It does come with the pilot. No box

2.) 21st Century Mig-15 (Soviet version). Same as the F-86 for condition. Comes with all original parts and pilot. No box

I'm asking $90 shipped for each plane as I have to pack these well since they do not have boxes and will have to buy some supplies to do that. If you want both, we can talk as then I can greatly cut down on the supply need as I can ship in one box. I can come down a little bit so feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Paypal must be as a friend payment or you can send me a money order.

Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in the planes. If its not apparent by your email address, please let me know which member id you go by on here so I know you are a legitimate member. I will probably stick these on ebay within a few days if they don't move as I'd like to sell them. So if you are interested, don't wait too long to get in touch.

Thanks

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower