1:18, 1:35 Figures FS

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

1:18, 1:35 Figures FS

Post by flayrah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Found some 1:18 figures and accessories I forgot I had. All are mint/unplayed and complete except as noted. Shipping in US add $3 to help with postage. Due to many problems in the past I can't ship outside US, sorry. I don't have access to any photo accounts but I can email photos on request. Thanks.

21st Fallshirmajager Kietal – missing projectile - SOLD
21st first series MP44 gunner – missing egg grenade - SOLD
21st first series 'midget' Jeep driver – missing first aid pouch; rifle may be incorrect $8
21st late series P51 pilot (goggles not on face) - SOLD
21st Avenger crew – all three - SOLD
bbi Hellcat pilot, head replaced with Unimax head (do not have original head), no helmet SOLD
bbi Hellcat pilot complete - have 2 - BOTH SOLD
bbi Corsair pilot - have two $18 each
bbi Zero pilot - SOLD
bbi US Airborne 'Paul Burgess' MOC. One of the last produced figures; with removable harness. - SOLD
Small bag of weapons, helmets, pouches, accessories 21st and bbi – german, japanese, US. Nothing to get too excited about but all good pieces - SOLD

GI Joe 40th anniversary Takara mini figures: Appx 1/35 scale 'blind box' plastic figures sold in Japan. No articulation; includes mini boxes and accessories but these are mainly for display, individual accessories were not designed to be removed or replaced on figures. MIP. $5 each
Sailor in fatigues (blues with dixie cap); sailor in frogman gear; pilot in orange flightsuit; pilot ready for flight with helmet and gear

Also have some 1:6 (12") 40th anniversary GI Joe figures; and a few vintage pieces I want to let go. Contact me for details.

And for you Star Trek Collectors, Art Asylum Gorn, appx 7” tall. - SOLD
and Hallmark (ornament) TOS hand phaser MIP $15

I have bought or sold in quite a while but have many references on the board.
Last edited by flayrah on Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: 1:18, 1:35 Figures FS

Post by holensock » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:49 am

PM sent.

caribmar
Corporal
Corporal

Re: 1:18, 1:35 Figures FS

Post by caribmar » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:51 pm

PM sent, thanks!