History Of The World Wars Special Magazines For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

History Of The World Wars Special Magazines For Sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Greetings Everyone:

My grandfather collected these magazines and we found these in his house. My grandmother passed them onto me and said get rid of them. There were certain ones I wanted but many I do not. Trying to avoid the Ebay fees I figured I'd see if anyone wanted these for their collections.

These were offered in the 70's I believe. You subscribed to the series. These were special issues in addition to the regular series that were special reference magazines to focus on specific topics in the series. These are six magazines I do not want. They are filled with color illustrations and information. The topics are clearly visible on each issue. Issues are in good shape with some normal wear as expected on the covers. These originally sold for $1.95. Some have crossed out prices indicating he picked them up at a flea market.

I'm willing to sell these for $5 shipped per magazine. If you want more than one, feel free to make offers as I would love to sell these as a group or in bunches. I can take paypal as a gift for payment. They will be mailed in a manila envelope. The photo shows the titles I have available.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of these.

ImageIMG_6667 by Corey Beitler, on Flickr

Thank you very much for your time and interest.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy