Looking For Some Planes

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Looking For Some Planes

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Greetings All

Sold a couple planes awhile back as I thought I needed the money for a major car repair. Turns out the repair was a recall which the dealer never told me about so I ended up not having to pay anything.

Can't get my custom SBD back which I loved but maybe some people have some others I had I sold to foot the bill.

262 nightfighter
Spitfire NKK

Willing to pay. Mine had good paint and were unbroken with all the parts. Would love to find similar condition planes.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Buckyroo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: Looking For Some Planes

Post by Buckyroo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:22 am

Corey,

What would you prefer for the Spitfire (open or new in box)? I need to verify the condition of my open ones, but might have some other options in the boxed version, too. The first boxed one is absolutely in great condition (as is the box), but the last one is new in the box, but the box is worthless.