Wanted: bbi Corsair door

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Wanted: bbi Corsair door

Post by flayrah » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Looking for one strut cover (piece of gear doors that attaches to the strut) for a bbi Corsair. I think doors on both sides are the same piece so either would work. Can buy or trade, thanks

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: Wanted: bbi Corsair door

Post by Jay » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 pm

i don't have a spare, but out of interest I looked at mine and they definitely come in a "Left" & "Right" hand side.
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Axis Nightmare » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Jay wrote:i don't have a spare, but out of interest I looked at mine and they definitely come in a "Left" & "Right" hand side.
Good catch Jay, I was about to send the same message. :wink:

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by flayrah » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks, that's good to know. Unfortunately also reduces the odds of finding one by half :(