WTB: Indiana Jones Short Round Figure

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

WTB: Indiana Jones Short Round Figure

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Wed May 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Greetings Everyone

Looking an Indiana Jones short round figure for a project.

If anyone might have a spare, I'd love to buy it. Loose is fine, just need the figure.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: WTB: Indiana Jones Short Round Figure

Post by tpa05 » Thu May 12, 2016 4:54 am

Hello Corey,

Can you tell me the approximate size (length) of the figure you're looking for? I ask because you describe a short round figure however while I (think) I have some Indiana Jones figures I don't know if short and/or round describes 'em correctly. I could send some pics of what I have if you're interested. Just let me know.

John

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu May 12, 2016 9:05 am

tpa05, the figure Corey is referring to was from the Hasbro Indiana Jones line that was out several years ago to coincide with the new movie. It's from one of the last waves of the line and is a bit harder to find. Short Round was the little Chinese kid that was Indy's sidekick in the Temple of Doom movie. I don't have this figure, however, here is a picture I found online:

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by tpa05 » Thu May 12, 2016 11:25 am

Hello T-man and thank you for the quick reply. Its been a while since I've spent time here in 1:18 and so its good to hear from you again.

As for the Indiana Jones figure, I'm not familiar with the figure or the movie you detail (and again thanks for the picture). What prompted me to respond was it was only about 2 days ago I was going through some long-stored-away boxes and noticed several figures that were outside my normal 21st century/BBI figures. I'm convinced they're IJ figures and will take another look at 'em when I get home.

Thanks again T-man and my apologies Corey

John

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Thu May 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Look for Hasbro markings to tell if they're IJ.

Corey, you can get Shortie from China cheap on Ebay, just search around. You'll find him.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

Nick_Karatzides
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Nick_Karatzides » Tue May 24, 2016 1:51 am

Coreyeagle48 wrote:Looking an Indiana Jones short round figure for a project. If anyone might have a spare, I'd love to buy it. Loose is fine, just need the figure.
@ Corey,

If you 'll not find exactly what you are looking for, there is always the option to use a 3D printed Indiana Jones head, and attach it on another figure's body. In case of emergency, you know how to contact with me.