JSI Harrier Parts....

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

JSI Harrier Parts....

Post by f56tbird » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 am

Gentlemen...
Anyone need parts for the recently released 1/18 scale Harrier...? I have one that unfortunately had a crashed landing. lots of usable parts left that perhaps can be used to add to an existing Harrier or for anything your imagination can think of. You can contact me directly at [email protected]. There i can answer any questions in detail and send pics of what is usable. Happy holidays.... :D :flag:

John G..
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..

pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: JSI Harrier Parts....

Post by pickelhaube » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:05 pm

f56tbird wrote:Gentlemen...
Anyone need parts for the recently released 1/18 scale Harrier...? I have one that unfortunately had a crashed landing. lots of usable parts left that perhaps can be used to add to an existing Harrier or for anything your imagination can think of. You can contact me directly at [email protected]. There i can answer any questions in detail and send pics of what is usable. Happy holidays.... :D :flag:

John G..
E-mail sent .
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Post by f56tbird » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Gentlemen..Up-Date...
Harrier entirely sold. Only items left are as follows..
Six Hard Points. 3-left and 3-right under wing.
2-Drop Tanks
4 Mk-82 500lb Bombs
Thank you all very much who responded.

John G..
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..

rschaap
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by rschaap » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:43 pm

PM sent.

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Post by f56tbird » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:07 am

PM Returned/Sent...

A-10LOADER
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by A-10LOADER » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:52 am

Are the bombs still available ?

Steve
OPERATION "DELIBERATE GUARD", "SOUTHERN WATCH", "ENDURING FREEDOM" AND, "IRAQI FREEDOM" VETERAN.

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Post by f56tbird » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Steve..
Still available along with hard points..

rschaap
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by rschaap » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:30 pm

PM sent.

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Post by f56tbird » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:39 am

Gentlemen..
All remaining Harrier parts have been sold.
Thank you all who have responded.

John G...