1/6 Figures, Accessories, Abigail Whistler.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
B17Fortress
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

1/6 Figures, Accessories, Abigail Whistler.

Post by B17Fortress » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello!

I've decided to pass on my small 1/6 collection, and hope that I have somethings someone else will be able to enjoy.

All prices are in USD. Will be shipped from Canada.

1. Hot Toys Abigail Whistler - $225

Used. All items are included, minus her rope necklace. In good condition, however it seems some of the straps have loosened. The zipper on her leather jacket had come off in the box when I got the figure, and seeing as the jacket fits too tight for her to pose I never bothered with it.

The rest of these are loose. I have no idea what any of this is worth, so I will simply accept offers. Ideally I would like to sell these all together, but I have listed them as lots in case you want to make your own package.

2. Loose Dragon figures

FIGURE ON THE LEFT'S RIGHT FOOT HAS SNAPPED OFF. The boot is currently hot glued to the leg. Includes 3 stands.

3. Vietnam Lot

Unsure of brand, as I got the gear off of a loose figure on eBay years ago. M60 was designed to come apart, but it seems the muzzle was glued in place. The forward sling mount has broken. Comes with metal bullet belt.

4. Modern gear lot.

Pistol in holster. SPAS-12 has working pump, folding stock, removable shoulder hook.

5. Modern weapon lot

6. WW2 weapon lot

MG42 bipod broke, glued in deployed position. Legs still open and close.

7. WW2 Clothes

8. WW2 gear

9. Hands

1 bendable pair of unknown make but incompatible with the dragon figures, 1 realistically molded dragon hands.

10. Pants

11. Assorted Tops

12. Zy Toys M82

1 bipod leg's mounting point has snapped off; I couldn't be bothered to glue it back on. Missing 1 .50 round.