WTB "Junk" 1/32 planes

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
PanzerArm
Officer - Brigadier General

WTB "Junk" 1/32 planes

Post by PanzerArm » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:34 am

Hi all, asking anyone out there who may have some 1/32 planes they have written off if they may be willing to sell some. Long story short I have a 2 1/2 y.o. daughter who loves airplanes. One of her favorite things to do is to come into my home office, designated my "man cave", and have me show her all my planes and tanks, but especially the planes. She currently has one spitfire mk. I that was destroyed that I essentially had to do extensive reconstructive surgery to put back together. She loves it. But her being like her dad, she wants more, and she is always bugging dad to play with some of my collection. So I was hoping someone may have some junkers out there that I could put back together to a degree that they at least look like airplanes again, and let my daughter have some more "airpanes" to play with while she hangs out with her dad. Mind you I plan on "sanitizing" them a bit in the sense that small parts will be removed, landing gear likely glued up, things of that nature to make them safe for her to pay with. Thanks everyone!

-Kevin

hworth18

Re: WTB "Junk" 1/32 planes

Post by hworth18 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:14 am

Kevin, I don't have any broken planes, but have you thought about the 21st kits? I think I have a Bf109F kit in my stash that you could assemble for her. Just let me know if you want to go that route...
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark