BBI 1/32 F-4 Phantom and SBD Dauntless For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

BBI 1/32 F-4 Phantom and SBD Dauntless For Sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:43 am

Greetings All:

I want to downsize a bit and am comfortable having only 1 of each aircraft in my collection. So I want to sell two of my BBI 1/32 planes.

1.) BBI F-4 Phantom. Its the second release (Black Aces or whatever). Has been on display but is in perfect condition. Nothing missing or broken. I do have the box. Asking $65 shipped or best offer.

2.) BBI SBD Dauntless (Dealer Prototype). This is the dealer prototype version I shared on the board awhile back that I had found with the different paint scheme and red bordered insignia. There should be pictures of it on the 1/32 forum somewhere. Plane is in good condition but given it was a prototype the fit of some parts was not perfect. Also, the tailwheel and rear machine guns were taken from a standard BBI Dauntless to make this plane complete, as these pieces were missing on the prototype. It does come with all other parts and is complete. It also comes with the box that it came in (this packaging is different from the released version...just an fyi). I paid considerably more to get this but will let this piece go for $85 shipped. Make an offer if this price doesn't suit you.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested, I do not frequent the forum much anymore. I want to sell both planes ASAP. I will take paypal as a gift for payment or money orders by mail. Quoted prices are for US shipping only, outside the US shipping we will have to work out.

Thanks.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Rylau
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: BBI 1/32 F-4 Phantom and SBD Dauntless For Sale

Post by Rylau » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Email sent. Bob
Sgt. John Ray 12/8/67 Hill 172
99% of Americans try to avoid getting caught in traffic.
1% of Americans try to avoid getting caught in an ambush.
God Bless Our Troops.

RAD 2112
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RAD 2112 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Email Sent
There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity.
- Gen Douglas MacArthur

Safe Trader List:
Black Lion VF-213, hworth18, KWR190, nooker 21, Olifant, Tmanthegreat, Trigger1, V2 MAN, vulgarvulture, Coreyeagle48

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:07 am

email sent
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:54 pm

Both planes are sold.

Thanks.
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 am

UPDATE:

The F-4 is once again available.

-Note about the F-4, plane is perfect except there is a small cracked piece of plastic where that rotating piece for the rear stabilizers inserts into the plane. This small piece of cracked plastic does NOT affect the functionality of that part or causes any issue with the rear stabilizer installation into the fuselage. It is a cosmetic flaw. The new owner could probably repair the cracked piece of plastic or just remove it entirely if they desire. This happened because the fit of that rotating piece was too tight with the fuselage mold in that position. Unfortunately the issue is so small it'd be hard to take a photo of it to show it and I have the F-4 packed for shipping anyway.

Still asking the same price as the F-4 is more than a fair deal at that price even with the small flaw. Just want to be upfront.
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube