What's left

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
fullyautomatic
Corporal
Corporal

What's left

Post by fullyautomatic » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:59 am

XD 1/18
Stuka #10129 (1st Series) (2) $50
Messerschmitt ME 109 #10000 (Series 1) (2) $50
Corsair #10127 ( 1st Series) $50
Corsair British (repaint) #10127 $60

Ultimate Soldier 1/6 M5 Light Tank XD #16100 with Tank Commander $175
1/6 GI Joe Navy Gunner $25
Dragon #70396 1/6 DX05 Dragon Expo Dak Motorcycle and rider Vigo Treiber #303 $275

Okay this is what I have left. The planes were sold but deals never went through so they are back on the block.

MIB just like the day I purchased them. Non of the planes have ever been removed. Brackets with a proceeding number indicate the number I have of that particular item.
I'd like to keep this to US customers only. Shipping is extra.
Payment will be by PayPal or Money order. Please be patient with me in responding to PM's. Once payment is received I will try my best to get it shipped to you within 5 days but bear with me as I do still work a full time job.
Pictures available on request. I just ask you send me an email address to send them to. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Brian

tpa05
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: What's left

Post by tpa05 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:53 pm

Reading this thread for a third time I just wanted to say thanks for offering what look to me to be just cool (sorry, first word that comes to mind) items at what (in my opinion) are fair and decent prices. For those reading this I'm not familiar with the author (fullyautomatic) nor have I dealt/communicated with him at any time in the past. Just wanted to take a moment and again say thanks for putting some cool stuff up for sale at nice prices and with that good luck in your sale.

John

fullyautomatic
Corporal
Corporal

Re: What's left

Post by fullyautomatic » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:25 am

Thanks John for the nice comment. Unfortunately sales have stalled so here is what I'm offering. Buy one plane get the other half off or buy all six planes and get two of them for free. Shipping is still extra.
Thankyou for looking!