WTB or swap 21stCT 1/18 Bunker Hill F4U Corsair

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Spudkopf
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

WTB or swap 21stCT 1/18 Bunker Hill F4U Corsair

Post by Spudkopf » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:43 pm

G'day All

I have been looking into a re-focus of my 1/18 collection, to this end I wish to acquire a 21stCT 1/18 Bunker Hill F4U Corsair, this item would not require to be a MIB example as I do plan to put out on display.

In line with this re-focus I need to trim down my collection and plan to retire most if not all of my 1/18 AFVs, some aircraft (some of which are MIB) and even some figures to eBay, but I would consider a swap option of item (or items) to acquire a Bunker Hill F4U.

The following are just a few examples of what I'm looking to trim out from my collection and thus would be made available as potential swap fodder:

21stCT Sherman (with 4 figures)

BBI Sherman (with 4 figures)

21stCT Panther AusF G (winter)

21stCT Tiger 1 (metal) custom

21stCT Me262 B Red 10 (MIB)

Some selected Modern, Vietnam and Korea era stuff may also be available.....

etc.....

So please reply here if think you may be able to help with my quest.
SPUD

Something's up with photobucket?????