Two 1/18 Planes For sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

Two 1/18 Planes For sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Greetings:

Need to make some room for some new stuff I want to pick up. Both planes are in excellent condition with nothing missing or broken. Have the boxes for both. Planes will be disassembled and placed back in the boxes for shipping.

1.) Merit 1/18 Coral Sea Dauntless $125 shipped.

2.) BBI Sakai Zero $110 shipped (this model has had the aileron counterweights removed and reinstalled and glued in the correct orientation (they were backwards on all BBI Zero releases)).

Sorry prices are high but I paid full retail for the SBD and bought the Zero after they had been sold out, so I paid a higher price. Priced them to get my money out of them or take a bit of a loss on them. Open to offers, but pretty firm on the prices.

Payment as a money order or paypal as a gift transaction.

PM if interested.

Thanks

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

snake

Re: Two 1/18 Planes For sale

Post by snake » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:27 pm

Surprised you are letting your Merit Coral Sea Dauntless go, Corey.

Know you are a big fan of the aircraft and model. Keeping the Midway one. :wink:

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:37 pm

Jack:

I truly hate to sell it honestly, but I am in desperate need of a few hundred dollars right now for a very important need. I didn't want to involve people with my life issues here so I just said I was making room. I didnt want to say "have a life need...need to sell models" Unfortunately the need is now and I am between paychecks. Its how life goes. I'm hoping I can buy it back as soon as possible...same with the Sakai Zero.

Wish we had a model "pawn" shop.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Studly » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 pm

Coreyeagle48 wrote:Jack:

I truly hate to sell it honestly, but I am in desperate need of a few hundred dollars right now for a very important need. I didn't want to involve people with my life issues here so I just said I was making room. I didnt want to say "have a life need...need to sell models" Unfortunately the need is now and I am between paychecks. Its how life goes. I'm hoping I can buy it back as soon as possible...same with the Sakai Zero.

Corey
Corey i am sorry to hear of your plight and i hope things work out so you dony have to sell them.

Greg

snake

Post by snake » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:08 pm

Studly wrote:
Coreyeagle48 wrote:Jack:

Corey
Corey i am sorry to hear of your plight and i hope things work out so you dony have to sell them.

Greg

Same here. Hope this is just a very temporary set back, and things get back on track for you Corey.

Puke
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Puke » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:53 pm

I am interested in the zero and maybe the Dauntless, can I trouble you for pics to either

[email protected]. Or my cell at 817-239-7003.
Thank you,
James