two 32X planes for sale P-51b Princess and P-47D Angie, loos

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
xddave
Sergeant
Sergeant

two 32X planes for sale P-51b Princess and P-47D Angie, loos

Post by xddave » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:18 pm

got a couple of these included as a lot sale years ago, and need to find a new home for them. both are 1:32 in the 32X series.

P-51B Mustang "Princess", loose, no box, pilot included. I guess previous owner got tired of tailwheel collapsing so it was glued in down position. Rest of gear works as it should. Excellent shape otherwise with nice paint. $25

P-47D Thunderbolt "Angie", loose no box, piot included, with bombs and rocket tubes. Again previous owner seems to have glued all 3 landing gear in down position, I did not force it as I didn't want to break the plane. the rubber antenna on the spine has a little curve to it but could be straightened I guess. One wing is also either glued on or really tight, again I didn't force it. $25

I accept paypal. prices don't include shipping and am keeping this to the U.S.

buy both for $55 shipped.

xddave
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: two 32X planes for sale P-51b Princess and P-47D Angie,

Post by xddave » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:30 pm

bump, items still for sale.