FS: Corgi Unsung Heroes M48a3 and M35a1

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
big_mike
Sergeant
Sergeant

FS: Corgi Unsung Heroes M48a3 and M35a1

Post by big_mike » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:49 pm

I purchased these from an army surplus warehouse sale. This is not my scale of choice and I'm not familiar with this line. I do know for certain they are incomplete.

The tank is missing the flags and has some loose pieces. I don't know if they are supposed to be loose to start with or if these came loose during storage. This tank is missing it's original box but will ship in its original interior packaging as pictured.

The deuce and a half seems to be in excellent shape. I am not sure if it had included a machine gun, but at this point it doesn't have one. This item has its original packaging however its box is in very poor shape. It will also ship in its box and plastic packaging.

I have no idea what either of these is worth so any information is welcome. If you are interested feel free to make an offer. I am willing to sell these as a set or individually. I will charge actual shipping but as of now have not gotten a quote for either or both.

Photos are provided via the link posted below:
http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/mlangguth78/library/

Thanks for your time and interest.