Moving soon....

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
fuddmiester
Sergeant
Sergeant

Moving soon....

Post by fuddmiester » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:26 pm

.... found this stashed in a box in the attic.....

To the best of my knowledge shes all there.... we opened it, looked it over and put her back in the box. What's she worth to anyone?

And.... I have four, top of the line pellet pistols... German made, out FRIGGINGrageously detailed. Just like the real thing, made by UMAREX when the were German mad/controlled. Anyone into these?

Again these are pellet pistols... not the real deal... hope I'm not posting wrong.

rudedog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Moving soon....

Post by rudedog » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:00 am

price on the copter and guns?

fuddmiester
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by fuddmiester » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Forgive me if I don't reply asap, I'm wrapping up almost 10 years of toys..... I get on here as much as possible.

Colt is gone..... others are $100 plus shipping. These are NOT toys, they are weighted and detailed as close as possible to the real deal. Paid a little over $200 each, they're accurate as hell, pop cicadas out of the pines in the back yard. One needs a seal, not sure which it is but that's an easy fix. Cobra... had an offer of $140.... not sure if that's good or bad.

As much as I do NOT need them, would trade for older HotWheels.....

Black_Dragon_One
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Cobra good price
whats up doc....

fuddmiester
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by fuddmiester » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Found a box with some hidden goodies.......

anything to anyone?

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:49 pm

pm sent

fuddmiester
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by fuddmiester » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:03 am

Yikes... bunch of replies to this one.... What's the best way to do this... take offers?

Axis Nightmare

Post by Axis Nightmare » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 am

An example of why whenever we advertise something, it is so much less complicated to state an asking price. First one who says "I'll take it" gets it and it is done. A seller can do a little research on what things are going for on the Forum. Forget eBay! If you want an eBay price, post it on eBay. Most people have an idea what they would want for an item or what it is valued to them based on, if nothing else, how much they have invested in it. If no one bites, you can always lower the price. I don't think this Forum was intended as an auction/bidding area where hard feelings between members can get ugly.

So, let's say the first person that responded almost instantly says he'll give you $75 for the Hellcat and a later responder says he'll give you $85 for it. Now what do you do? So if you tell the first person you got a higher offer and are selling it to the second person and he counters with $90.......and so on....a bidding war ensues and you are going to make someone feel they've been treated unfairly.

Just my 2 cents. :wink:
Last edited by Axis Nightmare on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager

dannyc
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by dannyc » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:41 am

i will revoke my interest since there has been a lot of replies

fuddmiester
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by fuddmiester » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:59 am

O.K., lets go here... $150 plus on the Avenger, $125 plus on the Hellcat. Both are boxed, boxes are pretty minty, shelf wear.

fuddmiester
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by fuddmiester » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Or.... anyone have older HotWheels?