Looking for 1/18 Silver P-51 Old Crow

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
pizzaguy
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Looking for 1/18 Silver P-51 Old Crow

Post by pizzaguy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 am

Looking for a P-51 Silver Old Crow. Cash/barter transaction. I have several items to barter with if your interested. RBF covers, display stands, MD-3 carrier tractor, exhaust nozzles for F14 or F18.

If there is a member living in the Las Vegas area I have a contact for a guy that has 18 Old Crows. Maybe we could work something out.
Thanks

USCGSARdog
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: Looking for 1/18 Silver P-51 Old Crow

Post by USCGSARdog » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:23 am

Pizzaguy,

I assume you are looking for the 21C version of the Old Crow, not the Elite Force / bbi version? If so, I have one of the 21C versions that I am looking to sell. It has been displayed and i don't believe I have the box for it, but it is in excellent shape.

I am unloading most of my WWII aircraft and some other A/C, along with all of my armor to fund other interests, so i would be looking for a cash deal. However, I wouldn't have a problem with you pretty much naming your price for it if you are interested.

-Rob

"You have to go out, but you don't have to come back".