Misc. 1:18 & 1:32 Items & Parts for Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Misc. 1:18 & 1:32 Items & Parts for Sale

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Time to clear some space and put up a few items for sale. Pictures and descriptions of each item are listed below. Please send me a PM if interested. Prices do not include shipping, which will be calculated fairly based on your location. If you commit to buy, Paypal is my preferred payment method, but I'll also take check or money order.

Thanks for looking :D

JSI/21c P-38 "Putt Putt Maru" -- $50

Item is in used, but good condition and includes all accessories. It has been displayed at varying times and returned to its box. The sliding cockpit door broke, but has been repaired so it stays in place, but can still operate more-or-less as intended. A screw cover was also discovered to be missing from the underside of a wing, but that was the result of JSI quality control.

21c 32x Bunker & Sandbag Emplacement Pieces -- $10

These are excellent 1:32 scale diorama parts. The concrete bunker pieces were part of a 32x Costal Command Playset and it looks like I threw in a few other sandbag emplacement pieces. I have multiples of these same parts already and don't need more. Its a nice lot and they're priced to move!
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Ruger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: Misc. 1:18 & 1:32 Items & Parts for Sale

Post by Ruger » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:23 pm

I'd go for the 1:32 parts. You going to be down this way anytime soon, or maybe I'll be up thataway, hmmm...

MV
"When I went into Kuwait I had 39 tanks, after six weeks of air bombardment, I had 32 left. After 20 minutes in action against the M1's, I had none." Iraqi BN Cdr, 1991
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/CanteenX/Blowing-Smoke-sig.jpg[/img]

tmanthegreat

Re: Misc. 1:18 & 1:32 Items & Parts for Sale

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Update:

The 1:18 P-38 is pending.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."