Famemaster 4-D F-14 For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Famemaster 4-D F-14 For Sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:02 am

Greetings:

I am interested in selling the Famemaster F-14 I had purchased a little while ago. I like the model but really do not have the room for it in my collection. It is the Jolly Rogers version. I purchased the model preowned from someone.

Model is in good shape, but, has some issues. The previous owner broke some of the tabs on the pieces. Though the pieces do stay on, the new owner may wish to glue them in place instead. Also I had to glue a broken piece on the landing gear. I do not have the box but have the original instructions. Despite the issues the plane displays well. If someone is looking for this cheap, this might be the plane for you.

I will do $55 shipped in the US. That's originally what I paid from the previous owner. I will take a paypal gift payment or a money order. That price includes shipping in the US. Please send me an email at [email protected] if you would be interested.

Thank You.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower