1/18 Patton Command Car and Winter Tiger Tank for Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
immeww2
Officer - Brigadier General

1/18 Patton Command Car and Winter Tiger Tank for Sale

Post by immeww2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:45 pm

I have a Patton Command car (series 1-Patton markings) and winter tiger tank available for sale. I don't have any pictures to post but can send them upon request. These items are not mine. I am selling them for a friend. Both vehicles are in good condition but the tiger tank has a few broken parts (cupola machine gun, turret hatch, antennas) and loose items (turret tracks). All broken and loose parts are available with the tank. The command car has a cracked machine gun mount. Factory boxes are not available for either item. Asking $35 for command car and $50 for tiger tank plus shipping. Send PM if interested. Prefer cashier check or money order. Will accept PayPal but there will be an extra charge to cover PayPal fees.

immeww2

Re: 1/18 Patton Command Car and Winter Tiger Tank for Sale

Post by immeww2 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:18 am

Pending sale on command car.

immeww2

Re: 1/18 Patton Command Car and Winter Tiger Tank for Sale

Post by immeww2 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Command car SOLD.