For Sale- My 48th 21st AC- all 16 of 'em

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General

For Sale- My 48th 21st AC- all 16 of 'em

Post by mikeg » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 pm

8.00 each loose or reboxed- how about reboxed, I don't need 16 empty boxes laying around and it'd be a terrible thing to throw away 16 perfectly good hard to find 21st boxes......it wouldn't take a ridiculously large box to ship this stuff. Of course, it would be outstanding if there is someone who daily regrets not buying every single one of these during the Time of Plenty. and is currently looking for a complete collection for a mere financial pittance. Don't laugh, I do want to sell them all at once- It would be awesome to move them in Ga, but the continental US is fine by ups reg.

Buyer beware- the P-51 "bee" has had both wheels neatly glued in down position and the blue 4 109 is missing it's rear down wheel- this may turn up at some point.

I have completely lost interest in this scale- they interrupt the flow of the 18th displays..

USCGMK2
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: For Sale- My 48th 21st AC- all 16 of 'em

Post by USCGMK2 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Any pictures?

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:46 am

I can do that, but I would need to reinstall my canon zoombrowser program to do so. I removed it to lighten my antique dell dimension 4600 desktops load.

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:25 pm

fine...I'll post pics-welcome back zoombrowser..

Yeah, I realize no one wants to buy a whole 18 at once- so how 'bout dis- lets consider buying them in like groups- all the mustangs, all three jap planes, et. I still want the same asking price for each- I have the boxes and plywood stands to screw into a basement wall or such. I have access to all sizes of boxes at work and can keep freight within reason for ups reg.... I don't want to have any of these left laying around. Included are a hasegawa zero and monogram BBD that I made a while back- I used a brush instead of spray on the BBD, but it doesn't look bad- IMO. The first P-40 is just to confirm the sheer beauty of an honest to god exposed to basement dust and spiders appearance can really be- no BS here....I do have a paypal account or will take a postal money order

ImageImage
ImageImage

Aviatornut.com
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by Aviatornut.com » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:34 am

I will buy the whole lot. email me the details [email protected]