XD For Sale in NYC

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
digger
Officer - Brigadier General

XD For Sale in NYC

Post by digger » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:53 am

I need to thin out a huge collection. I don't really have the time to post it all on ebay and deal with what comes with that. If you are ever in NYC, or care to take a trip, I invite you to tour my lair wherein you will find an assortment of 1:18 (and some smaller scale) items that I would be willing to part with at reasonable prices. I plan to take a more formal inventory this weekend, but MIB items include a Spinach 109, White Stuka, Donald Duck Mustang, bbi Corsair and various German halftracks. MOC figures include a ton of series 1 XD, 1:18 Dragon, and 1:18 Elite Force modern, WWII and Roman Empire. I am not trying to run a retail outlet, I would love to sell a whole bunch at once. PM me if that might interest you, and we can work something out. Thanks guys.

Razor17019

Re: XD For Sale in NYC

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 am

Digger,
Wish I lived closer to you and I would be there in a heartbeat.
TTT lives in Jersey - maybe he would be interested?
Razor
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:33 am

Thanks for thinking of me but I'm not really a plane guy and I have all the 1/18 vehicles except those from our custom guys.

My main interest, as some of our members know, right now, are 1/6 prebuilt vehicles.

I'm into both 1/18 and 1/6 and I would love to see Digger's collection before he sells it, but my trips into Manhattan are few and very far between. I go to Staten Island........ the forgotten part of NYC.

Sorry,
TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Hey TTT, next time you are in SI could you go by the dump they put the WTC debris in and see if you can find my Borders coffee mug and printer I brought from home to use in my office? The mug has a picture of Michael Jackson on it labeled "Thing of Pop".

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Sorry, no more dump on SI. The biggest dump on the planet is covered and planted and after about another 10 years of settling, the dump will be a very nice park. It's nice right now. When the dump was open SI residents could dump big stuff and every trip to the dump meant I always brought home "good stuff"...... antique furniture, even a M1 Carbine stock in new condition and one day, a 81mm mortar shell. A treasure hunt climbing over junk, not food garbage, just junk.

The debris from WTC, has been buried after months of examination by hundreds of FDNY guys including my Son carefully examination of the material, looking for human debris, on a conveyor belt to the top of a manmade hill. Crushed Fire trucks and PD cars and civvie cars were taken away as toxic scrap evidentially.

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

mountian-man
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by mountian-man » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:44 pm

Picked up some cool planes from digger today!!! He has a magnificent stash of 1/18 armor and figures, well worth taking a trip. Definitely recommend doing business with him, he's a great guy!

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Good just seeing you post Dig, it's been a while since I've seen your name here.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Digger is one of the original members from way back when on the old GPXD forum. Like aferg, P51, CW4USARMY, hworth18, coreyeagle48, toyktdlgh, TTT, Jesse James, myself and a few others. Don't see him around as much these days... Really glad to see a post from him and happy that he's still in the game :D
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

digger

Post by digger » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:59 am

Thanks for the kind words guys. I still stop by once in a while.
It was good to meet Mountain-Man. Nice guy and true enthusiast - glad I was able to move some AC to a good home.

As he can attest, I just have TOO much of this stuff for NYC apartment living. Trying to thin out the collection a bit.